Verve Therapeutics is a biotechnology company created with a singular focus: to protect the world from heart disease. The company brings together human genetics analysis and gene editing — two of the biggest breakthroughs in 21st century biomedicine — to develop transformative therapies for coronary heart disease. Verve is developing medicines, administered once in life, to safely edit the genome of adults to permanently lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and thereby treat coronary heart disease. Founded by world-leading experts in cardiovascular medicine, human genetics and gene editing, Verve is backed by a top-tier syndicate of investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), ARCH Venture Partners, F-Prime Capital, Biomatics Capital, Wellington Management, Casdin Capital, and Partners Innovation Fund. The company was recognized as a “2020 Best Places to Work” by the Boston Business Journal. Verve is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Verve has an immediate need for a talented contract recruiter to join our growing team. We are looking for an individual who has experience working in organizations that are in the pre-clinical/R&D phase. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating, and extending offers
- Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using networking, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing, and referrals
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines, through pre-interview meetings and post-interview debriefs
- Facilitate the interview process and assessment of talent
- Track progress/metrics and provide regular updates
- Use Verve’s ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) to manage requisitions, candidates, etc.
Verve Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies
Verve Therapeutics does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Verve Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our email@example.com account, Verve employees or any other company location; Verve Therapeutics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.